Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Flourless Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Preserves

Welcome to the first post on Farmer's Tea Baking! I'll regularly post our latest creations & baking experiments that we are working on here.

Last night I decided to try out a flourless chocolate cake (pictured above) as a glorious gluten free option at our farmer's market booth in Oregon City, OR. It is as dense as a brownie but has more of a fudge type texture and is extremely smooth & decadent! It was really fun to make & it tastes amazing! The cake has a pound of chocolate in it! Wow! And, I decided to top it with a yummy raspberry preserve that I made myself! I can't wait to share it with friends & family before making it again this Friday for the farmer's market.

We are working hard to create a variety of options for our gluten free & vegan customers at the market. I want them to have as many options in delicious organic pastries as possible. Very soon I will continue to work on creating some pastries using agave nectar for people who are diabetic or want a low sugar option.

2 comments:

Sylvainsylvain said...

Where is the recipe to these? items
thanks

Trista said...

Hi!

I just posted the recipe today. Please enjoy!